Bar / Restaurant for Sale, Traralgon CBD, Regional Victoria.
Fully Licensed Restaurant for Sale. This is a well established, reputable restaurant with positive reviews on social media. This business is well known to the local community. Prime position right in the heart of the Traralgon CBD.
– Income from Liquor
– Income from Private Dining Room
– Income from Functions
– Income from Fine Dining
– Great name, modern Australian restaurant in Traralgon CBD
– High Quality Food and Service
- Fully Licensed Restaurant operating since 2011, seats approx. 60.
- Good Name for great service, fresh and good quality food which pushes the boundaries for this regional town.
- Prime Position right in the heart of the Traralgon CBD
- Live in apartment upstairs (if you wish).
- Private dining room available which is very popular for events, functions and business meetings.
- Fine dining in the evening, casual dining during lunch
- Potential to open 7 days breakfast, lunch and dinner (presently lunch and dinner only 5 days)
- Lots of loyal and regular customers.
- Gross Sale $358,451 for the year ended June 2015
- Base Rent per $4,874 plus GST.
- Lease Total $10 years (5+5) commenced Feb 2014.
Following equipment included in the Price worth around $145,660
- POS system with one monitor, 1 till and 2 printers (purchased 2015)
- Coffee machine (2 heads) with Electric Grinder
- Telephone 2 handset with answering machine
- Amplifier with speakers in main dining room
- Refrigerated cake display
- 2 x stainless steel under bench 2 door fridge
- Glass 2 door upright fridge
- Glass washer
- 1 small chest freezer
- Ice Machine Bromic
- 21 x 4 seater black glass tables
- 2 x 6 seater black glass tables
- 60 Black leather dining chairs
- 40 Black leatherette dining chairs
- 1 x Large Ceramic Vase
- 2 Chaise Lounges
- 3 x Black Glass Coffee Tables
- 6 x Black ottomans
- 6 x vase and artificial plants
- Stone water feature
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Pots, pans and kitchenware
- Menu holders
- Plate Warmer
- Combi Steamer Commercial
- 8 Burner Gas Cooktop with under cooktop Gas Oven (second hand oven)
- 2 x paintings, 3 wine racks, 4 wooden shelves, 1 wooden buffet, 3 wall
- mirrors, 2 wall candleabras, 1 large lamp and 2 small lamps
- 900m Grill plate
- 2 tub benchtop deep fryer
- Microwave oven
- 2 x 2 Door upright stainless steel fridges
- 1 stainless steel top chest freezer
- Electric meat slicer
- Planetarium mixer
- 3 x round outdoor tables
- 2 x 1m and 3 x 2.5 m barriers
- Office furniture – desk, 2 book cases, filing cabinet
- Stainless steel benches, sinks and shelving in kitchen
- Fencing at rear of property with colourbond
- Grease trap
Traralgon is a city located in the east of the Latrobe Valley in the Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia. The urban population of Traralgon at the 2011 Census was 24,590. It is the largest and fastest growing city in the greater Latrobe Valley urban area, which has a population of more than 75,000 and is administered by the City of Latrobe.
The origin of the name Traralgon is uncertain. It is popularly believed to be derived from words from the Gunai language: tarra meaning “river” and algon meaning “little fish”. However, these words are not reflected in modern linguists’ knowledge of the Gunai language, where, for example, the word for river is wun wun or wurn wurn.
* Traralgon Tennis International (January)
* Australia Day Breakfast (January)
* Traralgon Marathon (June)
* Traralgon Show (November)
* Traralgon Cup (December) (horse-racing)
* Carols By Candlelight (December)
* Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet (scientist)
* Irwin Thomas (Musician, formerly known as Jack Jones, of “Southern Sons”)
* Gord Bamford (Canadian country music singer)
* Bill Waters (Headquarters Commissioner for Rovers for 35 years, namesake of W.F Waters Award)
* Jenna O’Hea (WNBA player)
* Derek Muller (Science YouTuber)
* Peter Siddle (Cricketer)