About Gloria Jean’s:
Gloria Jean’s Coffees Franchise was founded in Australia more than fifteen years ago with the ambition to serve the best coffee in the country. Gloria Jean’s have more than 400 coffee houses, presence in every Australian state and territory – and there is room for more!
GLORIA JEAN’S COFFEES IN AUSTRALIA
Nabi Saleh, an Australian businessman, coffee lover and expert, together with his business partner, Peter Irvine, set their sights on bringing specialty gourmet coffee, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, to Australia.
In 1996 the first Australian Gloria Jean’s Coffees store was opened in Miranda, Sydney.
By 2004 Gloria Jean’s Coffees had opened more than 200 coffee houses across Australia and become a national brand with coffee houses present in every Australian state and territory.
About Gloria Jean’s Franchisee:
• Located in front of train station and famous University.
• Walk in traffic from train station Uni, businesses and residence.
• Strong Brand in Coffee Industry
• Easy to run stable business
• Loyal customers those only likes Gloria Jeans Coffee
• Well support from Gloria Jean’s Head Office.
• Monthly Gross Sales approx. $48,000
• Offering two weeks trial on $12,000
• Weekly rent approx. $1537 plus GST
• Lease total 6 years left (1+5)
• Security Bond $6,000
• Franchise Fees $20,000
• Training Fees approx.15k
• Must be permanent residence or Citizen of Australia.