Lakes Entrance Demographic:
Lakes Entrance is a tourist resort and fishing port in eastern Victoria, Australia. It is situated approximately 320 kilometers (200 mi) east of Melbourne, near a managed, artificial channel connecting the Gippsland Lakes to the Bass Strait. Spectacular views of The Entrance and of the Lakes can be seen from various look-outs on Jemmy’s Point. The Princes Highway leaves the north-east side of the town through hilly countryside towards Nowa Nowa and Orbost.
Lakes Entrance is predominantly a fishing and tourism-driven town; the main beach front is a safe harbour for many major commercial fishing and recreational watersport operations. Lakes Entrance is a very popular spot for camping in caravan parks, and in free camping spots in Colquhoun State Forest
About the Business:
• 30 years established News Agency for Sale:
• This News Agency, Gift shop and souvenir business is located close to beach.
• Tourist high foot traffic, close to Caravans.
• Deliver 200 papers every day.
• Supplying to United Petrol, Lakes Tyres, Supermarket and Parks.
• Potential to apply for tatts lotto.
• Family owned business.
• Training will be provided.