Running a business, selling a business or purchasing a business; the business owner must know their obligations that include Loan / Finances / Bank, BAS / GST, Capital Gain Tax, PAYG, Super, Employees Entitlements, Accounts Payables / payment to suppliers and Annual Tax Return.
You need a professional Accountant / Tax Agent who deals with ATO (Australian Taxation Office) and ASIC (Australian Security and Investment Commission).
We have a sister company Bookkeeping Victoria www.bookkeepingvictoria.com.au that provides complete accounting and taxation solution. Bookkeeping Victoria have in house CPA Accountants and Tax Agents.
Bookkeeping Victoria provides following services:
- Recommend correct Business Structure that best suits your business needs;
- Sole trader: an individual trading on their own
- Partnership: an association of people or entities running a business
- Trust: an entity that holds property or income for the benefit of others
- Company: a legal entity separate from its shareholders.
- Offer following services:
- TFN Registration
- ABN Registration
- GST Registration
- PAYG Registration
- Company Registration (Pty Ltd)
- Business Name Registration
- Discretionary / Family Trust (set up).
- BAS (Business Activity Report) / GST.
- Tax Returns.
- Employment Contracts
- Work Cover Insurance
- Payroll and Super
- Group Certificate / PAYG Summary
- Bookkeeping Victoria specialized in all the industries that include:
- Accommodation and Food Services.
- Administrative and Support Services.
- Agriculture Industry
- Arts and Recreation Services
- Construction Industry
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Fisheries Industry
- together, but not as a company
- Forestry Industry
- Information media and telecommunications industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Professional, Scientific and technical services
- Rental, hiring and real estate services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade, Import and Export
- Transport, Postal and Warehousing
The business owner can opt to lodge Business Activity Report Monthly, Quarterly or annually to Tax Office depends on the size of business. The BAS (Business Activity Report) also known as GST report. The BAS included GST (GST on Sale and GST on Purchases / Expenses), FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax) and PAYG withholding (Pay as you go) or known as employee tax. The Business owner also required to lodge annual tax return.
Our aim is to reduce your business costs / overheads and increase profitability and offer you peace of mind.
Please feel free to contact us.